When the time finally comes for you to invest in kitchen remodeling, it’s important to hire a team of caring and experienced experts to ensure that the outcome for your home matches your vision. Detail Design & Remodeling is proud to be your trusted team of home remodeling contractors in Dunwoody, delivering expert home renovations in addition to our cabinet refacing for Georgia homes. We deliver old-world quality with all of our cabinet refinishing services. In many cases, kitchen cabinet refacing can provide a much more cost-effective and eco-friendly approach for renovating your kitchen with fresh and durable cabinets. Homeowners who schedule a sales consultation with us are often impressed by our personalized approach and dedication to quality at every stage.
As the video highlights, today’s blog will explain what to expect when our professional consultant comes out to visit your property. We’re proud to provide unbeatable home renovation services, from custom cabinets to kitchen design assistance, in an honest and approachable manner. If this video has convinced you that the Detail Design team is ready to take on your project, be sure to call today to schedule!
We strive to deliver professionalism from the start, meeting you in a respectful and timely manner to inspect the space that you plan on renovating. This first phase is meant to get to know you as our client, learning about your goals and preferences for the project at hand. We want to know the full picture of your home, as it helps put us in the correct mindset to provide the best service. A few questions we’ll ask you include:
- What are your plans? What is the purpose of this renovation? Whether you have an outdated kitchen or one that needs to be fixed up to be sold on the market, our home remodelers can help in making your plans easier.
- What are your goals? What do you ultimately plan to get out of this project? Our cabinet services are designed to give homeowners the power to achieve their goals.
- How long have you lived here? Have you enjoyed your kitchen experiences? We want to know the history of your space to help us in designing a kitchen that will improve your experience.
- How long do you plan on staying here? If you do not have long-term plans on staying here, it’s important to consider design options for future residents. This can help you sell your property to a more interested audience.
All of this is done to give us the most power in coming up with a cost-effective design solution that is sure to meet your high expectations.
Beyond getting to know you and the history of your home, our team will also measure the physical elements of your project space to help us plan for any improvements. The second phase of our consultation looks closer into the specifics of design that will create the best outcome for your investment. We want to provide the best functionality and style to your kitchen:
- Functionality refers to the value of your space as it pertains to your lifestyle. If you have always struggled with opening your stove and dishwasher at the same time, for example, our team can assist in designing a floor plan that better meets your needs. From custom cabinets to countertops, we’re here to enhance your kitchen!
- Style is the aesthetic value of your kitchen, creating a mood and making a statement about your space. If you want a contemporary space, or more of a farmhouse kitchen, your style choices will influence the outcome immensely.
Style options expand to more than just cabinet refacing services. We’ll also ask about your style preferences in terms of knobs, hardware, trim and wall colors, lighting styles, and so on. Detail Design & Remodeling provides comprehensive solutions for your unique needs, including a wide range of cabinet accessories and upgrades to help you get the most out of your renovations.
Prepare for Our Meeting
The world of home remodeling and kitchen design can feel overwhelming with the variety of styles and options to choose from that best represent your home’s unique style. After you schedule your consultation with our cabinet refacing team, be sure to do some research online to find the styles that interest you. Every homeowner is different, with differing expectations as to the result of their kitchen renovation — a style we think is ideal may be far different than your version of the perfect kitchen. Be sure to take notes on what looks good and what you want to avoid with your project. Our experts can work with you to determine the best fit for both your kitchen design and style!
We’re here to create personalized results through every stage of your kitchen remodel. While our certified and insured home remodeling contractors specialize in cabinet refacing in Atlanta, we also have the skills to tackle a wide range of home improvement projects. If you’d like to schedule a sales consultation for your Georgia home, contact us today!